Mesa, United States
A city in Maricopa in Arizona, it is the third largest city in Arizona. This city was registered on July 17, 1878. Mesa has a lot of cultural attractions to visit. The climate of Mesa is Desert type with very hot summers so if you are traveling to Mesa in July, make sure you keep a water bottle and sunscreen handy.
Places to see-
- Papago Park- This park has a beautiful scenic view and is a heaven for Hiking
- Usery Mountain Regional Park- It is another destination for hiking and camping.
- Golfland Sunsplash- It is a water park as well as amusement park for all age groups
- Arizona Museum of Natural History- This museum displays the history of the south west region
- Superstition Mountain- You can see the local artifacts here and folklore
- Mesa arts Center- Live theater is organized here
- Water Ranch Lake- A beautiful park by the side of the Lake and also has an observatory.
- I.D.E.A. Museum – It has interactive sessions for kids and fine arts exhibition
- Mesa Arizona Temple- It has a neoclassical architecture and is known for its Christmas light display
- Mount Mc Dowell- You can enjoy hiking and camping on this mountain
- Pioneer Park
- Freestone Park
- Discovery Park
Where to eat?
Some of the good and cheap eats in Mesa are-
- Republica Empanada
- In-N-Out Burger
- Backyard Taco
- The Chuckbox
- Ted’s Hot Dog
Where to stay?
Some of the best hotels in Mesa are-
- Hilton Phoenix ,Mesa- Provides you with outdoor pool, gym and a grill
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa- It has complimentary breakfast and free wi-fi
- Econolodge Inn and suites Mesa- Has a German restaurant with outdoor pool and Gym
- Best Western plus Mesa- provides complimentary breakfast and outdoor pool.